Vineyard Institute: No Evil 026 Vineyard Institute: No Evil 026

Animation is great, voice actors are awful

"Shantae" Fan Animation "Shantae" Fan Animation

love it!

booksuny responds:

Love comment!

Meanwhile at Nintendo... Meanwhile at Nintendo...

10/10 art wise. 5/i0 in animation. Barely anything was animated

Childhood trauma Childhood trauma

Replying to the guy below me, TRUE but it's in china where everything kills you

Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds

who knew, bronies can animate

MY BONE IS STRONG MY BONE IS STRONG

berhaps

FULP FULP

When he drove by the kids i knew he was going to come back. When he was about to reply to his wife, I predicted he was gonna talk normal than FULP. I hate when my predictions are right.

cobra0528 responds:

Just because you know something is going to happen, it shouldn't ruin it. Unless it's like some huge turning point in a plot. I've watched many videos where I knew what was coming and still laughed my ass off when it happened. There's a balance of randomness that it can't be overly telegraphed and it can't be too sudden. If a window of just a few seconds is too long then... I just don't know what to tell you.

T E T R I S ' D 4 T E T R I S ' D 4

I'm not a big fan of stick figures animations. It can be easily made. But still took effort and you had ideas so i'll give you that. Would of been 4 stars but the naruto/sonic run killed it for me. all stick figure animation has that run crap. no offence.

cobra0528 responds:

I debated making him run differently. Even tried to make numerous versions of it with a "normal" run. Didn't work because I needed him to run VERY fast to get from point to point. Either he wasn't running fast enough or the arms were moving awkwardly quickly. Tried to make a version where his arms weren't moving as fast as the legs and it looked very strange. On top of all of this, he ran that way 7 years ago so why wouldn't he now?

Main point: I spent a long while trying to make what you didn't like go away, but no version of it worked.

Birthday 26 Birthday 26