2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1)

Makes me wanna animate but people aren't letting me aaaaaaaah love it!

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

I keep finding you guys doing clips on youtube and I was like ''why is everyone doing this?'' BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A COLLAB OMFG

Vineyard Institute: No Evil 026 Vineyard Institute: No Evil 026

Animation is great, voice actors are awful

Brawler Whirled Brawler Whirled

Whirled ended 2017. All the whirled games uploaded on newgrounds are now gone

Ninja Virus Ninja Virus

FUCK I WAS CLOSE! Fuck I die right next to the HP! Fuck! WTF That bad guy wasn't there before! OMG Ofcourse! Now i have to do all this shit again. OMG fuck i'm already at 1 HP fuckit i'm just gonna suicide. OMG i almost beat the boss HE ONLY HAD 2 HP. GAMEOVER!? WTF FUCK! here i go again. God dammit. OMG died from the start. WHY DIDNT I MY CHARACTER JUMP!? I DIDNT WANTED TO WALK DOWN CLIFF FUCK! OMG I had a awesome weapon and it got switch to this lame peace of shit?! FUCK. I'm not falling for that shit again I don't need that weapon. Fuck now i need that weapon but i can't go back cause it takes me back to the stupid boss battle!

that's pretty much what I said while playing this. 5/5

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

<3 How did you do this!?

Magnificent Magnificent

mmmmph <3 Street fighter vibe for some reason. maybe your pic

teddygram responds:

lol thanks man, yeah could be my pic

A Truly Smashing Journey A Truly Smashing Journey

This is beautiful omg

I say! [Ragtime Loop] I say! [Ragtime Loop]

I'm going to use this o: just started working on this new animation. DON'T look at my old animations though I haven't been here in years and no longer make what I use to.

Prexis responds:

Go ahead! :)

Newgrounds Tank Girl - HD Wallpaper Newgrounds Tank Girl - HD Wallpaper

Awesome. Where can I see previous newgrounds wallpapers?

HugoTendaz responds:

Thank you.

Lot's of different artists make site skins. Most of them make wallpapers of it. Some for mobiles, some for desktop.

Here is one by Shamfoo - http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/shamfooo/robot-day-newgrounds-skin
And by Carrion - http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/carrion/unrest

Others are Red Minus, JohnnyUtah and Harry Partridge to name a few. You can't go wrong with Happy Harry :)

Finale Finale