Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds

who knew, bronies can animate

MY BONE IS STRONG MY BONE IS STRONG

berhaps

A Day with The Fulp A Day with The Fulp

When he drove by the kids i knew he was going to come back. When he was about to reply to his wife, I predicted he was gonna talk normal than FULP. I hate when my predictions are right.

cobra0528 responds:

Just because you know something is going to happen, it shouldn't ruin it. Unless it's like some huge turning point in a plot. I've watched many videos where I knew what was coming and still laughed my ass off when it happened. There's a balance of randomness that it can't be overly telegraphed and it can't be too sudden. If a window of just a few seconds is too long then... I just don't know what to tell you.

Brawler Whirled Brawler Whirled

Whirled ended 2017. All the whirled games uploaded on newgrounds are now gone

Ninja Virus Ninja Virus

FUCK I WAS CLOSE! Fuck I die right next to the HP! Fuck! WTF That bad guy wasn't there before! OMG Ofcourse! Now i have to do all this shit again. OMG fuck i'm already at 1 HP fuckit i'm just gonna suicide. OMG i almost beat the boss HE ONLY HAD 2 HP. GAMEOVER!? WTF FUCK! here i go again. God dammit. OMG died from the start. WHY DIDNT I MY CHARACTER JUMP!? I DIDNT WANTED TO WALK DOWN CLIFF FUCK! OMG I had a awesome weapon and it got switch to this lame peace of shit?! FUCK. I'm not falling for that shit again I don't need that weapon. Fuck now i need that weapon but i can't go back cause it takes me back to the stupid boss battle!

that's pretty much what I said while playing this. 5/5

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

<3 How did you do this!?

Magnificent Magnificent

mmmmph <3 Street fighter vibe for some reason. maybe your pic

teddygram responds:

lol thanks man, yeah could be my pic

A Truly Smashing Journey A Truly Smashing Journey

This is beautiful omg

I say! [Ragtime Loop] I say! [Ragtime Loop]

I'm going to use this o: just started working on this new animation. DON'T look at my old animations though I haven't been here in years and no longer make what I use to.

Seprix responds:

Go ahead! :)

Newgrounds Tank Girl - HD Wallpaper Newgrounds Tank Girl - HD Wallpaper

Awesome. Where can I see previous newgrounds wallpapers?

HugoTendaz responds:

Thank you.

Lot's of different artists make site skins. Most of them make wallpapers of it. Some for mobiles, some for desktop.

Here is one by Shamfoo - http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/shamfooo/robot-day-newgrounds-skin
And by Carrion - http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/carrion/unrest

Others are Red Minus, JohnnyUtah and Harry Partridge to name a few. You can't go wrong with Happy Harry :)

Finale Finale