Rick and Morty: The delicious taste of ice cream Rick and Morty: The delicious taste of ice cream

I give you effort for all the hard work and tween fun. But you obviously traced Rick and Morty like you did in your previous animations on youtube. It's an insult to animation in my opinion. I can't look up at this. I've seen your live streams too. You got tweens down, rick and morty has a lot of tweens in the actual show and re-used symbols etc but they still drew original work and animated frame-by-frame here and there. I'm mot trying to offend you It's just not my taste and i'm into animations a lot. What you're doing is an easy way to get fame and I can't fall into it.

Clerick responds:

I don't quite see your point. The rigs were made with the character model sheets as base (and not exactly 1:1 accurate, there were plenty where I just approximated, compare ricks clothing to actual and you'll see the differences. As far as animation goes there is tons of original arm/legs/hands/eyes/etc pieces that I did for this animation and tons of FBF. The fact that you can tell that most parts of this are all OC drawings/animation just means I did my job well enough to fool you.

Ass Brutalewd 2: Buck Naked Ass Brutalewd 2: Buck Naked

Needs character developement

BrutaMod responds:

I apologize if the title for this video raised your expectations to overly-lofty heights.

World Destroyer World Destroyer

Perfect! no mistakes! keep it up! anyone who voted less than 5 stars are stupid. Everyone literally likes to be a critique. Even the ones who voted 4.5 are stupid like god what more do you fuckers want? This is amazing!

Nominous responds:

Thanks RAreKirby. Hopefully if everything goes right we can give you more.

2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1)

Makes me wanna animate but people aren't letting me aaaaaaaah love it!

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

I keep finding you guys doing clips on youtube and I was like ''why is everyone doing this?'' BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A COLLAB OMFG

Vineyard Institute: No Evil 026 Vineyard Institute: No Evil 026

Animation is great, voice actors are awful

"Shantae" Fan Animation "Shantae" Fan Animation

love it!

booksuny responds:

Love comment!

Meanwhile at Nintendo... Meanwhile at Nintendo...

10/10 art wise. 5/i0 in animation. Barely anything was animated

Childhood trauma Childhood trauma

Replying to the guy below me, TRUE but it's in china where everything kills you

Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds

who knew, bronies can animate